What was the last book you read?
- I re-read Divergent. Great books.
Do you like roller coasters?
- Well. Most of them, yes.
Day or night?
- Depends entirely on the situation. Day, mostly.
What do you hear right now?
- Music, cats running, playing and doing their crazy things.
What would you name your son or daughter if you had one?
- Hm. Not sure, really. I think my son would be Gabriel Jonathan Alexander, and my daughter Odette Ava Aurora. But one can never be sure..
Do you want kids? Why or why not?
- Yes, i think i would like to have them one day. Just not quite yet.
What’s your favorite memory with your best friend(s)?
- There's simply too many, for there are many of them.
How many times did it take you to pass your driver’s test?
- I did it on the first.
The scariest dream you had?
How tall are you?
The last thing you ate was…
- Some fries. Bad me :<
A band you want to see live is…
- The last one? HIM♥
Do you have a hero/someone you look up to? If so, who?
- This is easy. My mother. And Paulo Coelho.
Do you like to swim?
- Yes, a lot.
Things you look for in a guy/girl?
- A gentle heart, a good sense of humor, decent values, optimism.
Has a book ever upset you?
- Yes !
What was the first instrument you learned to play? (if any)
- Piano. I still play.
Some of your hobbies include…
- A lot of books, and a computer. I love to read and play rpg- games, such as Skyrim and Witcher.
How do you deal with anger?
- Well, it's very rare for me to actually FEEL true anger. Mostly i think anger is a waste of good energy. But if i do get angry, i most likely write, cry, meditate and get over it.
Something you like about your appearance is…
- My eyes, my facial features and my hair !
What was the last movie you watched?
- Far from the madding crowd.
Do you have a favorite ghost story? What about a personal ghost story?
- No. I don't really care for ghost stories.
Where is the farthest from home that you've gone?
- The Down Under♥
Have you met anyone through Tumblr that you'd like to meet irl?
- I've never even been to Tumblr.
Do you look like your parents?
- Not really.
Things you have in common with your parents?
- Hm. Well. Some personality traits, though not many. I've also inherited mom's gentleness.
27. What is to the right of you?
- A bookshelf, a television, decorations, wine bottles, movies...
A favorite memory with a sibling?
- My brother was very cute when he was still young♥
What is something you wish you'd done?
- There is no such a thing. For i've always done what i've wanted and took huge risks in doing so. I regret many things i've DONE, but none that i wouldn't have done.
What are some of your favorite blogs?
- I don't do blogs. I write my own, since it's necessary for school.
Do you sing in the shower?
Something others have described you as...
- Hilarious, gentle, open, someone with a great sense of humor, a little crazy..
Name of every pet you've had...
- Every? Gah. When i was a little girl, we had three budgies, named Pete, Tipi and Paula. Then we got a dog named Pipsa, who actually still lives at the age of 13. Then i had a cat named Kata, when i moved away from home, but she died after just 10 months:< Then two cats named Hades and Ile, then came Simba, Nala and Kiara. The last two i still have♥
Your favorite superhero?
- Batman !
Two of your fears are...
- Death and loneliness.
What you're majoring in in college/what you plan to major in...
- I'm a hairdresser&make-up artist student. No colleges.
What is your favorite season?
- Spring and summer.
The best vacation you took?
- I think it's yet to come, although i've had some pretty amazing holidays. Australia was one of the best, and England in 2006.
Why your best friend is your best friend.
- I have many 'best friends'. They are that close because they love me the way i am. No more, no less.
How did you come across your favorite band?
- First i heard HIM on the radio in 1999, then got the first cd, and after that it's just been love. Love, love, love. Still is.
Occupations you wanted as a little kid?
- I wanted to be a pilot and a doctor.
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
When was the last time you drank?
- Alcohol? The weekend before last.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
Are you a "safe" driver?
- Yes, i aim to be.
Something that's bothering you right now?
- A headache.
How many cds do you own?
- Not many.
How many books do you own?
- SO many. I'm a huge bookworm.
How many aunts and uncles do you have?
- Too many.
Top 5 TV-Shows
- Game of Thrones
- The Vampire Diaries
- Sons of Anarchy
- Once upon a time.